Hi all - sorry for being such a no show on the blog recently! So much is going on in my life and business, it's hard to keep on top of it all.


My little RoyRoy had his neuter operation yesterday. He's mostly keeping calm and still today, sitting in the window at my feet. Trying to keep the cone of shame off him as much as possible - it's so huge on his little head he can barely walk with it on. Poor little baby! He's actually two, so not that much of a baby, but he is my baby!

I have two new articles up on the Williams-Sonoma Designer Marketplace blog:


and 



I'm starting the design of a formal living room in a house I've been working on for a few years. We're taking inspiration from this sofa found on Pinterest:


Love it.

Finally, for designers, I have a great giveaway coming up, so stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top