Come camping with me! Okay, it's more like "glamping"!!



One of my big goals for 2014 was to really focus on the business of interior design. While all the pretty furniture and design details are the fun parts, it's still a business and has to be run as such. I will be attending my first Las Vegas Market at the end of July (I've never even been to Las Vegas!) and have been invited to attend Design Camp which is run by celebrity interior designers Lori Dennis and Kelli Ellis.



This two day event features exclusive showroom tours and talks by notable speakers such as Architectural Digest 100 Designers Roger Thomas and Madeline Stuart, Jeanine Hays and Bryan Mason from Aphro Chic (I know Jeanine and she is fabulous!), Susanna Salk who was a guest on The Skirted Roundtable, Olioboard founder Sheilah MacSporran, and Adam Japko, founder of the Design Blogger's Convention, not to mention owner of New England Home Magazine and other beautiful regional magazines, and Design Sherpa. You can read the entire agenda here.



This three-day (July 29-31) business-building event has a value of $1,297 and one of my lucky design colleagues can attend for free!


So, who would like to join me in Vegas? Remember, this has a $1297 value plus the lure of Sin City and a whole lotta great interior design inspiration.

Important: This giveaway covers the tuition fee to Interior Design Camp ONLY. Transportation and accommodations are not included.

Still not sure? Check out their testimonials here

TO ENTER: Please leave a comment below sharing why you would like to attend Interior Design Camp. If my DISQUS commenting system is not working for you or you prefer to enter privately, email me your entry here.

ENTRY DEADLINE: Sunday, May 11 at midnight EST.

I will announce the winner on Monday May 12th. Good luck  - we'll have a lot of fun!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top