This is my 1,000th blog post. That's a whole lotta words and photos! My first post is dated January 27th, 2005 and was a rehash of a series of decorating tips I'd written. When I decided to start the blog, I really had no idea what I was doing. I decided it made a good electronic "filing cabinet" of ideas and products I wanted to keep track of. I also thought it was a good way to keep alive several articles I'd written for my quarterly company newsletter.

One of my favorite posts from Year 1 (I only wrote 34 posts that whole first year!) was called Consumer Culture Wars. There are no photos, just thoughts. It's pretty good, if I say so myself! Makes me think that I need to do more of that kind of "idea" post in the future. (Note to Domino Magazine - sorry for the dis!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top