As seen on DominoMagazine.com

Over the last year, we've seen a lot of the gray and yellow color combination. I know several of my fellow bloggers have done posts about this combo as well. And yet... I just can't wrap my head around it.

I thought if I pulled together several images and really immersed myself in the palette, I might warm up to it.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL IMAGES and then come back to tell us how you feel about this popular color combination.


Color Story - Yellow and Gray by Surroundings

The super talented Jackie von Tobel of Jackie Blue Home emailed me a couple of her renderings in yellow and gray. She suggests that a taupe gray may work best with yellow. Aren't these fantastic!





And yet, still not loving the combo. Although, I never liked purple in interiors until recently and suddenly, I'm all into it. So, perhaps if I keep steeping myself in yellow & gray, it will grow on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top