Sometimes, I think I'm here there and everywhere. I guess it's because I am!  I wanted to share other places I'm showing up right now:



New England Home magazine launched their new blog a couple of weeks ago. It's  a great way to get to know the staff that makes up this great magazine and find out more about upcoming projects. I was honored to be asked to be their first guest design blogger and today is my first post! This week - it's all about Honeysuckle pink - Pantone's color of the year.

So, click here to read and please do leave a comment and peruse their earlier posts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



I recently wrote an article over at Networx.com called 7 New Kitchen Appliances Designers Love. I interviewed three fabulous kitchen designers for the article: Susan Serra, Paul Anater and Corey Klassen. So, click on over to learn about their thoughts on what makes a fantastic kitchen appliance.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
   


I wrote called 10 Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes for Networx that was picked up on the Huffington Post today.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

And finally, we just posted our recent chat with Suzanne Rheinstein over at The Skirted Roundtable. Her work is beautiful and elegant - you will swoon as we did over her New York apartment!



If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top