I'd previously mentioned that the lovely folks at Modenus were hosting a fun "Design Finds" photo contest at the Architectural Digest Home design Show. Attendees were asked to visit several sponsor booths and take a pic with their favorite item. I kind of pooped out on doing this, I'll admit. But some of the entries photos are hysterical and worth all the votes they are getting. The contest is being held on Facebook and the Grand Prize winner will receive an invitation to Modenus' Blogtour London Trip in September, plus a weeks stay at a pretty fantastic private apartment in Nottinghill, furnished by One Fine Stay. 1st place receives a Little-L sun lounger from Royal Botania and 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive iPad 2's. (I'd loooove an iPad!)


with Jimmie Martin's Red Dachshund pillow, the front half.

And here are some some of my favorite entries from other fun peeps:

The lovely Toma Clark Haines aka The Antiques Diva was really having a grrreat time in the Hastens Bed. Vote for Toma here

The vivacious Marilyn Russell of Design Magnifique in Orlando showed her stuff at the Royal Botania booth. Vote for Marilyn here.


Benjamin (doesn't look like a Benjamin...) posted this fun and happy moment. Looks like a perfect ad for the Hasten's bed. Vote here.

Andrew from Brooklyn had the brilliant idea to start just putting his image in his pictures - this from Royal Botania. "Disembodied" - a minimalist approach to promotion. I say - why didn't I think of that?? Vote here.


Toma (who's in the lead, I believe) should win something. After all, she's so shy and retiring - daintily sipping something fermented perhaps in the Victoria and Albert bath tub. Vote here.

Speaking of shy, Marilyn is here again - this time holding my Jimmy Martin Doxie pillow at the Modenus booth. Vote here.

One of my fellow Brizo Blogger 19 members Gloria Graham Sollecito of Kitchens for Living shows excellent planking form at the Royal Botania booth. Vote Here.


Cecy - "The Miele Me" Chef - cute! Vote here.




subtle, aren't I?

You can vote for multiple people Vote for me here and voting ends Tuesday 4/10 at 11:00PM. So, please - throw me a bone!  Vote for me here

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top