My latest article for Williams-Sonoma Designer Marketplace is now available. Read here!


And in a moment of design "geekiness": A few days ago on my Facebook feed, these two images were posted back to back by Hometalk (l) and Kate Smith of Sensational Color (r). I couldn't believe how gorgeous these two photos were and how much they matched one another. If you'd wanted to find an architecture shot that matched the garden hydrangeas, you'd never find it. But there it was. So I had to put them together. Does anyone else get like that - totally geeked out over a great color match??

Anyway, it's a little prettiness to leave you with for the weekend. Have a great one!

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top