So, the other day I decorated the porch in my "virtual" dream house. I thought I'd try something a little bit different for me. And I think it came out pretty nice - except that it just wasn't me. I didn't feel the buzz. Do you know what the buzz is? For me, it's that feeling I get when I look at a space that just speaks to me on a really sub-conscious level. It's the colors, the textures, the overall feel. It's a kind of low-level vibration.  So, while this Chinese red and blue/white pottery design was ok, it's just not my room. So I packed it off (virtually of course), and started over.

First, I had looked at my Pinterest board for my Dream House and created a mood board to remind me of what I find buzzy:


And I came up with this:







Below is the view into the porch from the family room (French door is hidden).


So much more "me". bzzzz...

Okay, now that the sunroom is taken care of - I STILL have the entire 2nd floor to "build"!


Stay tuned!

If you would like my help creating your "buzz" worth project,  I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top