In this world there are "holders" and there are "connectors." Holders treat their resources, time and materials like precious metals that need to be saved for "best." Connectors, on the other hand, are great at making introductions, offering resources, referrals or other services simply because they can. If knowledge is power, the Holders believe it needs to be carefully dispensed in order to be effective and the Connectors think its importance is derived from how far it travels.

Read more on Williams-Sonoma Designer Marketplace.


I'd like to give another shout out - this time to Traci of Beneath My Heart Blog for including three of my project shots (including the image above) in her Favorite Pins Friday post.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My mom is still in the hospital, but is getting a little better each day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top