My mother is experiencing some health issues and I've unfortunately had to cancel my Art & Design lecture with artist Rick Fleury. All the team - Rick, his manager Sharon, our location host Danielle of Snow & Jones and I had worked so hard pulling this together in a relatively short period of time. The slide show looked fabulous and we were excited to be showing Rick's beautiful paintings along with his new print collection, as well as my design ideas. However, we will be rescheduling for early in the New Year, so please stay tuned!


Meanwhile, just have time for a pretty pic I saw on Pinterest today, courtest of While Living.

Hope everyone is having a good week! In addition to being with my Mom, I'm also in the starting phase of a great new beach house design project!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top