I hope you all had a lovely holiday weekend!

I discovered a new (to me) French sparkling wine that I highly recommend:

This is a very light, fruity yet dry sparkling wine from the Languedoc Roussillon region of France. For under $20, it's a total keeper.



Before the holiday madness set in, my Skirted Roundtable partners and I chatted with author Carol Sheehan whose new book is The Birding Life, published by Clarkson Potter. If you're a birder, or you know someone who is, this is the book you've been looking for as it's filled with beautiful images of birds in interiors and in nature. Click here to listen.

Have a dog you love to spoil?


While writing the dog chairs article, I was reminded of this cuteness.  Photo by Philip Rowe

Finally, I'd like to send out a huge shout out to my designer friends and fellow bloggers John Kelsey and Sally Wilson. Their blog, which is filled with a mix of design and architecture related items, sneak peaks into their own beautiful work and some fun random things (like Sally's amazing hat collection and John's love of cars), has been gaining much momentum recently. They were awarded a Blog on Fire award. Click here to check them out and find out for yourself why they are, indeed, a blog on fire.

Sally Wilson & John Kelsey


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!  Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top