I don't normally reprint magazine pages here, but the cover feature in this months Elle Decor really took my breath away. The story features the Potterston, New Jersey home of landscape architects Andrea Fillipone and William Welch. Having lived in New Jersey for part of my childhood, I've always been super-sensitive to all the nasty NJ jokes out there. My area, Morristownship, was quite lovely and filled with trees, woods and fields. Fillipone and Welch, who met at Harvard, run their business Tendenze Design out of their home, and the surroundings are certainly inspirational!
This hallway is so beautifully put together! A well-displayed, beautiful collection.

Swoon!

Bringing the outside in.

Photography by William Waldron. Styling by JC Garcia-Lavin.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top