I wanted to share a neat little video from Toto - sort of their "Highlights from KBIS" reel. It's all about People Centered Design for them.



And some of my photos from their booth: 


Toma, the Antiques Diva herself, just hanging around a tub in heels... as you do

Totally loving my teeny tiny Toto toilet flashlight.


And a big thank to Toto for the gift of the Wyeth faucet to all BlogTourNola members. It's going to make a beautiful addition to the small facelift I'm giving my mother's master bathroom!


And here's a sneak peek of the color palette and window/shower curtains that will be going up. As soon as I repaint the white trim, the floor, the walls, the mirror frame and vanity fronts, and do something with the seriously outdated lighting fixture...  Guess I know my weekend plans!

Have a good one!





If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top