I feel like I've fallen off the face of the planet, but I've really just been very busy putting the final touches on my latest edition of ::Surroundings:: Guide to Decorative Surroundings (among other things like client work and holding my flute student's annual recital!)
 




Last month, cover photographer Michael J. Lee and I descended on the fabulous Artefact Home|Garden in Belmont, MA and after a bit of brainstorming, came up with our plan to create the perfect look for a Spring/Summer issue that is focused around the theme of "vacation style" living. We don't need to go out of town to be on vacation, it's more a state of mind. As you can see from images taken during our photoshoot - a beautiful space was created on what is basically a sidewalk on a busy road. Magic!

I hope you enjoy - and don't forget to send a postcard from where ever your vacation takes you!



If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top