Interior design and architecture is a world of details, historical facts and mathematical figures. There's a lot to know. I wanted to be sure to share my Pinterest Board called Resources and Info where I collect infographics on all kinds of subjects, including:

Styles of Chair Backs

Optimal dimensions for light fixtures over a table


Sofa shapes and historical details


There's so much more, so, please feel free to follow my board and re-pin any items you find useful. Even if you don't have a Pinterest account, you should be able to access the board and download any of these images as needed.

I'm going to be California later this week for a design business summit which I'm really looking forward to. It was in the 30's and snowing here yesterday. It's expected to be in the low 80's in San Diego by mid-week. While I'm not a huge fan of hot weather, a touch of it will be nice!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top