On Sunday December 11th I am participating in the Sandwich, MA Holly Days  Home Tour. I'm working with the owners of an historic B&B in town and will have some sneak peaks at some point next week. There are 14 houses on the tour, some are B&B's and others are private homes. Several are historic and all are beautiful.  To give an idea of some of the types of houses on the tour, I wanted to share some beautiful images taken from the 2009 tour and featured in the December 2010 issue of Cape Cod Home magazine. Photos by Dan Cutrona.

Historic Captain Ezra Nye House B&B - 1829 (not on this year's tour):
 



The Samuel Fessenden House - 1840 (is on this year's tour with all new collections of Folk Art on display)






 

And, if you're looking for something to do this coming Sunday, December 4th at 5:00, I'll be playing principal flute in a performance of the Bach Magnificat in Needham, MA. It's a free concert with professional orchestra and a very well rehearsed church choir lead by my friend Bobby DeRegis - whom I lovingly call Bobby the Dentist. He's not only an accomplished musician, but is also my dentist! My favorite section is below. Click here for directions.


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!
 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top