Schumacher has just launched a new collection by my favorite Million Dollar Decorator Mary McDonald.


And, not surprisingly, it's totally gorgeous! Here's a sneak peek at some of favorite selections. If I didn't have to have my car serviced tomorrow I'd head right into Boston to see them in person!

Chinois Palais -Aquamarine
  • Horizontal Repeat - 54" - WOWSA!
  • Vertical Repeat - 131.5" - WOWSA x 2
Run a rod through it and  you're done!

Bargello - Blush Conch

Love the soft color palette and mixed with the uber traditional bargello print. So many wonderful options for this fabric - from small pillows with big impact to a large ottoman or bench seat at the end of a bed, or even a bedspread. Really, really pretty.

 
Garden of Persia - Blush Conch
This to me seem quintessentially Mary McDonald - simple yet bold pattern.


 
Firenze - Aquamarine
This design is based, not surprisingly, on marbled papers. Silky and sensuous looking.

Honeycomb - Ruby
Another very "Mary" pattern with the repetitive overall pattern.

Here's the entire collection: 



Schumacher fabrics are to the trade only.

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top