The folks at DownLinens recently sent me a pair of pillows to test their new Plush Perfect Gel Fiber Pillows. I'm always on the lookout for decent down alternative pillows since not every client wants, or can use, down/feather blend pillows.



Their new lines comes in Soft (for stomach sleepers), Medium (side sleepers) and Overstuffed (back sleepers and propping up in bed). The sizes are either Jumbo (20"x28) or  King: (20"x36"). I requested the medium density for side sleepers and I actually think it's possible I received the Overstuffed version because they are very full and a bit difficult to slip into my pillow cases. The first night, as with any new pillow, was a little hard as these are much fuller and denser than the ratty old pillows I was used to. I do tend to go back and forth between being on my side and on my back, so once I got used to these, I find them very comfortable in both positions. 

The Plush Perfect  Gel Fiber pillows are sold in pairs and rage from $44.99-$54.99. DownLinens also carries natural down pillows, comforters and bed toppers. 

::Surroundings:: readers can receive a 15% off discount at DownLinens. Just use the code
ITSGELTIME15.

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top