Ever since I worked on this beach house project above (which was featured in a cover story in the September 2013 issue of Cape Cod Magazine) I've been very drawn to predominantly white spaces. I love color, print and pattern, but recently the look of white backgrounds that highlight the shapes, colors and textures of the furnishings and accessories really captures my imagination. I went back and took a quick look at my Dream House Pinterest board and sure enough - there's a lot of white there.
And I just looove this selection of images below. There is something so romantic and feminine about these spaces without being girly or cloying.


Image source unknown


Source unknown


Design by Nancy Ross, photo by Laura Moss, styling by Stacy Kunstel




Designer unknown


 Lynette Scalo Design


Francine Turk Art Installations

Designer unknown. Possibly via Nuevo Estilo

J. Crew's Bridal Boutique, NYC.

Marie Olsson Nylander

While white bathrooms aren't a surprise, I think what I like about this is the gorgeous chair which is really highlighted against the white backdrop. Designer Unknown. From Atlanta Homes magazine.

Designer unknown - please let me know if this is yours!


Vicente Wolfe's living room


Lauren Liess design


Could you live with all white? Have a great weekend!

Links and additional information here. I did a reverse lookup on Google for any images that weren't originally tagged with original designer/publication information and where I could, I've listed the attributions.  If any of the unidentified images belong to you or you know whose it is - please let me know!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top