Jennifer Bertrand, the very sweet (and very pregnant!) winner of HGTV's Design Star Season 3 phoned me today to fill us in on what has been going on with her since winning the show last August. We had a lovely chat - which you can listen to by clicking the podcast player above. Please note - in my introduction, I mistakenly said Jen was winner of Season 2 of Design Star - that was Kim Myles (David Bromstad was Season 1 winner). Also, please forgive my coughing and hoarse voice - am recovering from a cold! I also interviewed Jen last summer, which you can read here.

A teaser single episode version of Jennifer's new show Paint Over! will air at 4:00PM on Thursday, January 1st. A chance to take a break from football! Click on over to HGTV for some of Jennifer's makeover and paint tips. Oh, and on January 8th - Jen squares off against S2 winner Kim Myles on "Design Showdown".

Jen - thanks so much for stopping by and the best of luck with everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top