A couple of months ago, I posted about choosing the wallpaper for the new bathroom in my New Hampshire farmhouse project. Choices were from Osborne & Little, Designer's Guild and Graham & Brown. Your comments showed a rang of opinion and I wanted to share a quick peek at how it all came out!


The Graham & Brown paper won the day with my clients and I have to say, it was my choice as well:


And here I was yesterday in the final product. It's a tiny bathroom so a wide-shot was not possible on my i-Pad, but it gives you an idea. 
 

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted a bunch of sneaks yesterday: http://instagram.com/linda_merrill/#

I have a lot to post about my trip to New Orleans, so stay tuned for all of that. Have a great weekend!!


If you would like my help on your farmhouse or townhouse project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top