Happy to share that the knit shop, Yarn's End in Hanover,MA, I've designed had its "soft" opening this weekend. While the work isn't completely finished, they are open for business and classes are starting soon. I thought I'd share the progress so far.

Removal of the nasty old carpet.
Orange ceiling tiles being re-installed after painting.
My design for this corner of the space.
And the cubbies are filled with colorful yarns. While the ceiling is quite bright, the colorful yarns, white walls and neutral carpet balance I all out.

Soft and lush, (and washable!) baby yarns.

So pretty. This yarn is mohair, silk and wool - too bad I'm allergic!

This "ribbon yarn" is made from recycled saris from India.

Look who's keeping a weather eye....

Directions and information here.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top