It's in the 90's here on Cape Cod and nearing 100 in Boston today. Many of us were caught with out our ac units installed and I'm sweating it out in front of a fan. So, I thought I'd do a little armchair traveling to some very refreshing looking retreats...

 Infinity Pool at Sands Sky Park

Club 50 Viceroy in Miami.


Colonnade Boston Hotel.


Fasano Hotel In Rio de Janeiro.


Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore.


Hotel Joule in Dallas.


Hotel Udai Kothi In Udaipur, India.


Intercontinental Hotel in Hong Kong.


Sky bar in Kuala Lampur.


SLS Hotel In Beverly Hills.

Old Sydney Holiday Inn.

Thompson Toronto Hotel.

Vine Hotel In Funchal, Portugal

Thompson LES


 Hotel Indigo, Newton, MA (Last summer, I enjoyed a lovely day in the first cabana on the left - wishing I was there now!)

Feeling cooler?


Because it's hot and I'm lazy - source is here.

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top