I have two recently published articles on Networx.com that I wanted to share.

Eight Luxe Wastebaskets - including a doozy from Waterworks that costs more that most mortgage payments (but it's sure purty!)

Designers Picks: Eight Graphic Rugs for Modern Spaces


As I've mentioned before, I use Pinterest to gather my thoughts and collect product ideas for each article I write. Not every item makes the final cut, but if you'd like to see the entire grouping, click on the Pinterest graphics above to go to the specific boards.



Speaking of pretty, I don't do fashion on this blog, but I came across this bag on Tom + Lorenzo and all I can say is "hello lover!" With our crazy early Summer Spring we're having, a pretty bag such as this would be fantastic, wouldn't it??? This is the Crocodile Ricky Bag from Ralph Lauren. Let's just say that it makes the Waterworks wastebasket look like a steal. A girl can dream...

Happy weekend!

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top