I am speaking at the IWCE Visions 12 Expo in Chicago in April.  I am going to be presenting two seminars: "Branding Your Expertise, Vision and Voice using the Tools of Social Media" and "Teamwork: The Importance of Creating a Team Environment Across Disciplines". Ahead of the conference, I was asked  to answer the question "What I am Officially Obsessed With". They ran the story in the most recent issue of Window Fashion Vision magazine. You can view the whole magazine here.
As you can see, I was obsessed with thistles. And just today, I noticed that the back splat of my client's chairs have feature a carved thistle. Amazing what you notice when you're obsessed!


What are you obsessed with these days?

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top